Be Empowered with Real-Time Data
NeXorce reporting software provides real-time call center reporting, taking real-time data collection and delivery to a new level. NeXorce reporting strengths come from data collection and data distribution. Capture data from more sources using socket connections, ODBC, XML, Data Emulation, or from the web. Then publish your information to an dashboard, LCD screen, desktop, web report, wallboard, tablet PCs, smart phone based on the targeted audience.
- Status and alerts for office and home agent desktops
- Group status and performance with alerting to supervisor desktops and dashboards
- All group status, summaries per group, specifics per group, agent specifics status and performance and analytics for the groups and agents for the managers dashboard
- Group status and accomplishments for the call center and visitors
- Content for Tablet PC’s which enable mobility for the supervisors and managers
- Daily email alerts to IT, managers or key personal notifying about current status. Emails can be daily or weekly status and performance of the call center, groups or agents
- Web based reporting for mobility and security
- Real Time and Historical Reporting will improve efficiencies in the Call Center
- Display goals and variances to improve stakeholder performance
- Better decision making with Real Time information
- Improve CSat and FCR ratings
Compatibility with Avaya
Our NeXorce reporting software integrates with Avaya to enable call center managers to fully utilize all the capabilities that Avaya data sources can provide. See how Avaya compatible call center reporting software, neXorce and wallboards capture data from Avaya ACD, CRM, WFM and your own in-house databases.
Compatibility with Cisco
The NeXorce software is fully compatible with Cisco Express (UCCX) and Cisco Enterprise (UCCE). Enhanced reporting provides the manager, supervisors and agents detailed information in a format that will improve performance immediately. Combine data from the Cisco platform as well as other data such as email, chat, WFM or internal database information.