Government call centers can be small single group up to very large, multiple groups. The challenges the contact center manager faces change on a day to day basis. Time of year, meetings that you have to attend, overall contact center performance and status results you have to provide. At a moment’s notice, senior-level meetings with detailed information are required and Spectrum offers various software and wallboards for government call centers that provide the detailed information needed.
Government Call Center Dashboard Benefits:
- Consolidated and combined data from multiple sources (Voice, Email, IVR, Chat)
- Drill down for analytics across groups for seasonal performance data
- Real-time status of metrics for the groups and agents
- Critical threshold alerts
Spectrum’s government call center dashboard reporting combines data from multiple sources. As a manager, you do not have time to be scrolling through multiple separate applications just to see the current status and performance. The Spectrum reporting saves you time by combining data together into a single dashboard.
Government Dashboard Applications:
- Senior Managers: Web based reports, mobile phones, desktops with historical contact center information and drill down capabilities.
- Managers: Dashboards, Web based reports, desktops, mobile phones, LCD Screens with Agent, CRM and WFM information and drill down capabilities
- Team Leaders: Desktops, LCD Screens with Split Skill and Agent status information
- Agents: Desktops, LCD Screens and Wallboards with Split Skill and Agent status information