The retail / on-line catalog business can be a changing and volatile contact center. Days or even weeks can be quiet but then cyclical events occur and the center is extremely busy. Workforce requirements are just as cyclical as the business. The knowledge of performance, status and agent states can be critical to the manager’s abilities to get the job done. Retail call center reporting software and dashboards from Spectrum can help.
Retail / On-Line Catalog Dashboard Benefits:
- Real-time status of metrics for the groups and agents
- Critical threshold alerts
- Consolidated and combined data from multiple sources (Voice, Email, IVR, Chat)
- Drill down for analytics across groups for seasonal performance data
Spectrum’s retail call center dashboard reporting combines data from multiple sources. As a manager, you do not have time to be scrolling through multiple separate applications just to see the current status and performance. The Spectrum reporting saves you time by combining data together into a single dashboard. Summary reports for overall performance with drill down to specific groups and then down to agent level status and performance is needed in the retail industry. Agent performance reports change with the season so the ability to fluctuate the report is needed.
Retail / On-Line Dashboard Applications:
- Senior Managers: Web based reports, mobile phones, desktops with historical contact center information and drill down capabilities
- Managers: Dashboards, Web based reports, desktops, mobile phones, LCD Screens with Agent, CRM and WFM information and drill down capabilities
- Team Leaders: Desktops, LCD Screens with Split Skill and Agent status information
- Agents: Desktops, LCD Screens and Wallboards with Split Skill and Agent status information