The Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC) is an all-in-one omnichannel contact center solution that can be used to efficiently serve customers whether they contact you by phone, e-mail, web chat, or text messaging using a single-agent desktop interface.
Benefits of Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC)
- Deliver a seamless, high personalized experience that builds your brand and customer loyalty
- Email, chat, SMS, IM, and social media – manage all your contacts the same way you manage your inbound and outbound voice interactions
- Reduce expenses by using lower-cost channels
Dashboards, wallboards and desktops and created by NeXorce Enterprise software are powered by Spectrum Unified Contact Center Reporting. The reports being created consist of capturing data from the AACC platform as well as other data sources such as CRM, WFM, or your own in-house database and creating unified reports.
The reports are available on Dashboards, wallboards, desktops, web based reports, desktops, email or smart phones. The unified reports are all different based on the level of reporting – agents, team leaders, managers and senior management.
Applications for Avaya AACC Reporting
- Senior Managers: Web based reports, mobile phones, desktops with historical contact center information and drill down capabilities.
- Managers: Dashboards, Web based reports, desktops, mobile phones, LCD Screens with Agent, CRM and WFM information and drill down capabilities
- Team Leaders: Desktops, LCD Screens with Split Skill and Agent status information
- Agents: Desktops, LCD Screens and Wallboards with Split Skill and Agent status information