Avaya Aura messaging is a very efficient communication application that meets most customer needs. Spectrum’s NeXorce Software captures the data from one of the ACD applications available through Aura. Avaya Aura Messaging, CMS, IA, OA and AACC (Nortel Symposium) are all available under the Aura umbrella.
NeXorce Enterprise Software is the engine for Unified Contact Center Reporting. NeXorce is able to capture data from multiple channels, voice, email and chat along with other data such as WFM, IVR and CRM and provide dashboards with combined multichannel data.
Avaya CMS, IQ, OA and AACC applications are being utilized at the same time by businesses looking to fully communicate with their customers. Reporting for all four combined is the advantage of neXorce Enterprise.
Features of Avaya Aura Reporting
- Multi-Channel data collections
- Single summary report of voice, email and chat
- Group level reporting across multi-channels
- Agent reporting across multi-channels
- Real time and historical data on all channels
Applications for Avaya Aura Reporting:
- Senior Managers: Web based reports, mobile phones, desktops with historical contact center information and drill down capabilities.
- Managers: Dashboards, Web based reports, desktops, mobile phones, LCD Screens with Agent, CRM and WFM information and drill down capabilities
- Team Leaders: Desktops, LCD Screens with Split Skill and Agent status information
- Agents: Desktops, LCD Screens and Wallboards with Split Skill and Agent status information