Powered by our NeXorce Enterprise software Spectrum provides Cisco UCCE Enterprise customers with call/contact center reporting. NeXorce typically queries the Skill_Group_Real_Time and Call_Type_Real_Time tables and stores the collected data in the NeXorce database. Spectrum also will query certain “views” that are available in UCC Enterprise. By combining the UCC Enterprise data with other data such as CRM, WFM, and internal databases the reporting will provide collaborated summarized reports. NeXorce builds unified reports for the call center. High Availability data collection is also available.
- Flexible reporting that provides the metrics and statistics that you want to see, not a canned report
- Alert notifications on threshold violations
- Truly Unified Reporting by being able to combine Cisco UCC Enterprise data with data from other sources
- Manages each interaction individually by recognizing each call interaction as unique
- Comprehensive supervisory features allowing remote assistance for agents during calls
Spectrum’s NeXorce software for UCC Enterprise captures real time and historical data from the UCCE database tables. This data is then manipulated to meet customer requirements. Spectrum can create new KPI’s and metrics, provide summaries, totals and pull data from other databases and combine the data.
Spectrum is able to push the data out to dashboards, LCD screens, web based reports, desktops, email and smartphones.
Applications for Cisco Enterprise Reporting
- Senior Managers: Web based reports, mobile phones, desktops with historical contact center information and drill down capabilities
- Managers: Dashboards, Web based reports, desktops, mobile phones, LCD Screens with Agent, CRM and WFM information and drill down capabilities
- Team Leaders: Desktops, LCD Screens with CSQ and Agent status information
- Agents: Desktops, LCD Screens and Wallboards with CSQ and Agent status information
Contact Spectrum for more information about NeXorce Enterprise Software.