NeXorce Software integrates with Cisco UCCX Express and captures the CSQ and the Agent data. The purpose of the Spectrum software is to enhance the reporting that Cisco UCCX provides today. Dashboards, wallboards, desktops, email and web reports improve the performance and status in the call center.
NeXorce Enterprise Software is the software engine for Unified Contact Center Reporting. By combining the UCC Express data with other data such as CRM, WFM, etc., NeXorce builds unified reports for the call center. High Availability data collection is also available.
- Flexible reporting that provides the metrics and statistics that you want to see, not a canned report.
- Alert notifications on threshold violations.
- Truly Unified Reporting by being able to combine Cisco UCCX data with data from other sources.
- Satisfies calling customers with extensive contact management.
- Improves productivity of call center workforce.
- Provides an all-in-one solution enabling reduced costs.
- Spectrum also is compatible with Cisco UCC Enterprise.
Spectrum’s NeXorce software captures real time and historical data from the UCCX database tables. This data is then manipulated to meet customer requirements. Spectrum can create new KPI’s and metrics, provide summaries, totals and pull data from other databases and combine the data. All reports provided by the NeXorce Software can be formatted to meet your needs and requirements.
Applications for Cisco Express Reporting
- Senior Managers: Web based reports, mobile phones, desktops with historical contact center information and drill down capabilities.
- Managers: Dashboards, Web based reports, desktops, mobile phones, LCD Screens with Agent, CRM and WFM information and drill down capabilities
- Team Leaders: Desktops, LCD Screens with CSQ and Agent status information
- Agents: Desktops, LCD Screens and Wallboards with CSQ and Agent status information
Contact Spectrum for more information about NeXorce.