Spectrum provides call/contact centers with LCD Screens and displays. Real time content from the multi-channel ACD’s, WFM, CRM, and much more can be displayed on the LCD screens. The distinct advantages to call center LCD screens are the abilities to display live video, streaming content, web pages, documents, photos, camera feeds and satellite feeds.
LCD Screens provide a macro view to the audience of the urgent and important information to enable agents to react quickly as well as see other agent’s current log in status.
Benefits of our LCD Displays & Wallboards:
- Provide critical data for all to see quickly and easily.
- Live content such as video, web, streaming provides immediate informational updates to the agents.
- LCD Displays can be used by the call center, HR, marketing, production and help desk so the cost of the hardware and software is spread across multiple budgets;
- A single LCD screen can display content in many fashions gaining the attention of the agents and team leaders helping to improve call center performance.
What Contact Center Problems Can the LCD Screen Solve?
Challenges in the contact center can often be group-related, challenges such as product/service knowledge, group level performance issues and current status metrics. Agent specific data on display can have a negative impact on the contact center group and increases the rate of agent turnover.
The use of an LCD Screen can help resolve the following issues:
- Poor customer experiences
- Lack of brand knowledge and awareness
- Internal communication
- Business obstacles
The content offered on the LCD screens can change throughout the business day based on events that occur and encompasses product/service data, external business content, messages, live content and internal images.
VectraView LCD Display Controller
LCD screens require a HDMI input and to do this a PC or a controller is required. Using Spectrum VectraView Display Controller call centers have more control over the LCD screen, the installation is easier and faster than a PC, and upgrades to the OS are not required. Call Centers prefer the Spectrum VectraView Display Controller over a PC.
Call Center LCD Screen Displays & Wallboards:
The images below are visual examples of our call center LCD screens and wallboard displays. From all skill group and location specific wallboards to real time and performance wallboards used in various industries such as medical and financial, Spectrum has a wide selection of call center displays, LCD screens and wallboards to choose from.